Happy New Year!
2014 is a special year for classic film fans, as it marks the 75th anniversary of what is considered the greatest year in film: 1939. And of course that means that we will be celebrating the 75th anniversary of Gone with the Wind this year!
To commemerate, every Wednesday there will be a GWTW item here on the blog–pictures, articles, audio, etc. Everything GWTW related that I have will be shared!
Welcome to Dear Mr. Gable, the site that celebrates The King of Hollywood, Clark Gable.
Subscribe for e-mail updates
- Nutshell Reviews: Comrade X (1940) and They Met in Bombay (1941)
- Gone with the Wednesday: Clark Gable Reflects Back on Rhett Butler
- Nutshell Reviews: Strange Cargo (1940) and Boom Town (1940)
- Nutshell Review: Gone with the Wind (1939)
- Nutshell Reviews: Saratoga (1937), Test Pilot (1938), Too Hot to Handle (1938) and Idiot’s Delight (1939)
The Gable Gallery
What I’m Reading and Watching
Disclaimer© 2009-2014 Dear Mr. Gable | dearmrgable.com, all rights reserved. This site was created for educational purposes and is in no way affiliated with the family or estate of Clark Gable. No copyright infringement is intended.
- Article Archive
- What I’ve Been Reading and Watching
- Radio Shows Index
- Miscellaneous Radio Appearances
- The Silver Theater
- March of Dimes
- Mail Call
- Good News
- The Gulf Screen Guild Theater
- Lux Radio Theater
- The Chase and Sanborn Hour
- Greek War Relief Benefit
- Command Performance
- What I’ve Been Reading and Watching 2014